For address changes, please be advised that Alta will accept written notice only.
Download the Change of Address (COA) form. Fill it out completely and have all persons listed on the account sign and date it. If the written request is sent by someone other than the interest owner, please enclose a copy of a document, such as a Power of Attorney, granting authority to act on behalf of said owner.
Submit via mail to Alta's Houston address listed on the COA or via email OwnerRelations@alta-resources.com.
For name changes, please provide Land Administration with the appropriate documents as listed below by email to OwnerRelations@alta-resources.com or mail to:
Alta Marcellus Development, LLC
Attention: Land Administration
500 Dallas, Suite 2700
Houston, TX 77002
- Copy of marriage certificate
- Divorce decree reinstating maiden name
- Other legal documents affecting a name change
- Certificate of Name Change with verification of Tax ID to be used
- Certificate of Merger with verification of Tax ID to be used
For additional questions, please contact Owner Relations at 844-445-1966 or OwnerRelations@alta-resources.com.